As Rampant speculation soars throughout the Internet, the ‘Real Deal’ team has assembled a list of solid leads as we build our own investigation:
- The Explosion in Beirut was caused by Chinese explosives supplied to Lebanon and stored in a deep underground bunker. Not in a regular warehouse.
- There were 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate stationed at the port in Beirut. That’s the same explosive that was used in Oklahoma City in 1995 when a Federal building was attacked killing 168 people.
- This ‘Dirty Bomb’ may have been a message to President Trump about what could be coming to cities in the United States.
- The Central Bank of Lebanon was a Deep State treasure trove of Intel. In that case, it’s possible that this kind of information needed to be ‘disposed of.’
- Bad batch of Fireworks from Tijuana?